Monday, 27 October 2014
Monday, 20 October 2014
Sunday, 19 October 2014
Who doesn't love a handbag? I seem to have aquired far too many handbags along with my shoes and maybe it is time to part with a few... If you also have a love of handbags or know someone who does. This would make a great present for them. Framed up it would look great in any ladies bedroom or dressing room. Or why not even stitch it up and make it into a handbag! It's yours for free, just follow the read more link to download the free PDF file. Happy sewing.
Friday, 17 October 2014
The weather has finally turned here and with that in mind I created this freebie chart for you. Remember you can't have a rainbow without rain. Enjoy!
Thursday, 16 October 2014
Wednesday, 15 October 2014
75g self raising flour
75g caster sugar
3 tbsp jam / lemon curd
- Light oven to gas mark 6 / 200°C
- Line the tin with greaseproof paper
- Crack eggs into a large bowl and add sugar
- Whisk eggs until thick and light in colour
- Do the test to see if the mixture has been whisked enough
- Fold in flour using a metal spoon
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until golden brown
- Sprinkle sugar over new piece of greaseproof paper
- Tip cooked Swiss roll onto sugared paper
- Quickly cut the edges off
- Cover sponge with jam
- Roll, use the paper to help you
into container and allow to cool.
How about this for a cute quick make for Halloween? It doesn't all have to be gore and guts to get into the spooky Holiday, especially when you have little ones in the house or coming to visit. If you fancy stitching up this cute spider visit my Etsy store when you can purchase, download and get stitching as soon as you want. Just click on the link at the bottom of the post.