Monday, 9 January 2017

Make it in Design Winter school.

I have been developing my surface pattern design work over Christmas and thought I would invest a little in me for a change and signed up to the make it in design winter school. It's only a four week course and the cost was minimal so I thought it would be a great motivator to get me working harder on my surface pattern designs. I signed up for the advanced course after reading the briefs for the beginner and intermediate.
The first task we have been given is to create a bold bohemian 70's rock inspired pattern.

My first step was to do a quick search on Pinterest and I'm sharing my board here so you can see my initial inspiration.



This morning I've sketched out a few ideas from my board and I was surprised to see so much geometric patterns being used.
Make it in Design Winter school.

I'm looking forward to inking these up and scanning them in, which I will probably do tomorrow. I will share more with you soon.

www.makeitdesign.com/winter-school

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...